Open Canoe Hire & Outfitting
Beyond Adventure offer a full open canoe hire and outfitting service.
We are the closest open canoe hire company to Loch Tay who will allow you to hire boats for an overnight. Uniquely, if you hire 3 or more canoes for more than 3 days, we will deliver and collect them from the location of your choice in Scotland (south of the Fort William – Inverness line!).
As part of this we can also arrange to shuttle either drivers or all of your group back to your cars. For those travelling by public transport we will, of course, arrange to shuttle you to and from the nearest station
- Canoes - doubles & solos: £50 per canoe per day (discounts available for several canoes hired over several days)
- Buoyancy aids, helmets and paddles, waterproof barrels (included in the hire cost)
- Tents : £10 per night
- Sleeping bags and liners: £5 per night
- Pots and pans: Rates negotiable - depends on numbers
- Sleeping mats: Free if you hire a sleeping bag
- Shuttles: Free if you paddle on Loch Tay. (rates available for longer shuttles - costs depends on time taken and fuel requirements. Please enquire)
Clients are responsible for ensuring they are sufficiently experienced for the journey being undertaken and this experience needs to be checked with Beyond Adventure.
Want to 'paddle your own canoe'?
Email us to request an information pack on canoe hire options.