Open Canoe Coaching
- British Canoeing 3* assessment : £70 4th April
- Skills Sessions arranged on demand: £180 per day for up to 2 people
- Improve your flat water open canoe skills: £120 per course (TBA)
- Introduction to moving water skills: £180 per course (TBA)
- British Canoeing 3* training or assessments arranged on demand: £180 per day for up to 2 people
- 8th & 9th of April 2017 - White Water Leader Assessment
- 20th & 21st of may 2017 - Open Canoe Leader Assessment
- 6th, 7th & 8th October 2017 - Open Canoe Leader Training
- 16th, 17th, 18th & 19th October 2017 - 2 Star Paddlesports & Foundation Safety & Rescue Training
- 20th, 21st & 22nd October 2017 - 3 Star WW Training and Assessment
- 23rd, 24th & 25th October 2017 - 3 Star OC Training and Assessment
- 6th, 7th, 8th & 9th November 2017 - Open Canoe Advanced Leader Training
- 18th & 19th November 2017 - Open Canoe Leader Assessment
Open Canoe Coaching and British Canoeing Awards
As well as offering a full range of British Canoeing coaching and leadership courses (see tab above), Beyond Adventure offer 'Skills Improvement Sessions' (SIS) - the aim of these is that you chose the content and we provide the coaching expertise. We offer stroke analysis and coaching, journey skills, double, solo, etc, the agenda is yours.
So, if you need coaching in a particular area or skill email us & we'll set up an SIS for you.
You can request a course on a particular day and if you don't mind others joining in, we will advertise it here on our website to see if anyone else is interested. The cost varies depending on the group size.
We look forward to seeing you on an SIS. This is also a great way to work on a specific stroke or to get some extra coaching before going for an assessment.
Please contact us to request an information pack on your chosen course.