Open Canoe Coaching & Awards
- 25th - 27th : 3 Star WW Training and Assessment : £90 per day
- Bespoke Skills Sessions can be arranged on demand: £180 per day for up to 2 people
These might consist of a tailor made day to work on some specific skills you would like to improve or may be more general such as,
- Improving your flat water open canoe skills
- An introduction to moving water skills
As well as offering a full range of British Canoeing coaching and leadership courses, Beyond Adventure offer 'Skills Improvement Sessions' (SIS) - the aim of these is that you chose the content and we provide the coaching expertise. We offer stroke analysis and coaching, journey skills, double, solo, etc, the agenda is yours.
So, if you need coaching in a particular area or skill email us & we'll set up an SIS just for you.
You can request a course on a particular day and if you don't mind others joining in, we will advertise it here on our website to see if anyone else is interested. The cost varies depending on the group size.
We look forward to seeing you on an SIS. This is also a great way to work on a specific stroke or to get some extra coaching before going for an assessment.
- 14th - 15th : Open Canoe Leader Assessment : £200
- 25th - 27th : 3 Star WW Training and Assessment : £270
- 10th - 11th : WWSRT : £200
- 14th - 15th : Coach Award Core Training : £200
- 21st - 23rd : Open Canoe Leader Training : £290
- 28th - 29th : Coach Award WW Discipline Specific : £200
- 2nd - 5th : Level 1 Coach Award : £380
- 20th - 21st : Coach Award WW Discipline Specific Training : £200
- 20th - 21st : Coach Award Open Water Discipline Specific Training : £200
- 11th - 12th : WWSR Training : £200
- 22nd - 24th : Open Canoe Leader Training : £290
- 5th - 8th : Advanced Open Canoe Leader Training : £290
- 29th - 30th : Open Canoe Leader Assessment : £200
Please contact us to request an information pack on your chosen course.
Just like to say a big thank you to Grant for the two days. We really enjoyed the experience (even the swim was ok in the end). And a big thank you to Jules for the awesome customer service!
Thank you again, happy customers and we will be back........ when it's warmer :-