General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) Policy
The personal data we hold on clients is :
• Name, Address, e-mail address, mobile phone no.
• Basic Information relating to their own booking with us.
• We do not share or pass their data onto anyone else.
• Individuals can ask to view the data we hold on them at any time.
• We will delete their personal data (as listed above) on request within 1 week.
• Individuals will only ever receive marketing type e-mails from Beyond Adventure if they have consented to us contacting them in this way.
• We have an opt-in to our mailing list section on our booking form.